Thursday, September 11, 2008

MY MISSION MIRACLE

I felt I worked really hard on my mission and only saw the smallest miracles. Even years after my mission I had I wished that I could see the fruit of something I did there. Almost five years after my mission I've witnessed the biggest fruit that could have ever come from what I did their. I had witnessed first hand the conversion of a man. I'm the last of my family who is an active member. Even my parents have fallen from the church. On my mission those small and few miracles I witnessed saved me. I may never know fully the role i Played there but I do know that I did witness the conversion of a man. Me. I would not have the testimony I have with out my mission. With out my mission I would have more than likely followed my family.
Thank you to those I served with.

Tim Odland

No comments: